So riding non-stop from New York City to Philadelphia, 100 miles, takes ALL day. LOL.
“But how do I ride 100 miles non-stop?,” you ask.
I’ll tell you how: One. Revolution. At. A. Time.
That’s the main answer!
And for all the other answers to those questions you must be thinking about, I’m working on a video to explain it all to you.
So I’ll leave you with just a couple of questions to get your wheels turning:
So once you have the answers to those questions, set a date!
Then, consider these things:
– How will you strengthen your quads, calves, and triceps?
– How will you break-in your hands to keep from blistering?
– How will you break-in your groin and butt to keep from getting saddle sore?
– How will you prevent blisters on your feet and ankles?
– How/When will you go for a dry run? How far do you need to go?
– How will you keep your smartphone charged so you can use it continuously?
– How will you document your ride?
– What energy supplies will you use?
– How much water and electrolytes will you need?
– What do you need if nature calls somewhere without a bathroom?
– How will you repair your tires if they get flats?
– How will you plan out your route?
– How will you prepare for the elements? Are you comfortable riding in the rain?
– Will you take a first-aid kit?
– Will you ride alone, with someone else, or in a group?
– What considerations do you need to keep in mind based on who will accompany you?
While I’ll have those answers for you shortly, know this: You. Can. Do. This. Really.